Sunday, April 5, 2009

Lots of excitement for the spring

With the spring and warm weather here I have a lot to look forward to in the next few months. First of all I went to the Cherry Blossoms at the Tidal Basin today and Easter Sunday, Passover, and the Masters are this coming weekend. My entire family will be here in a couple of weeks. I will have graduations to look forward to in May and June. My roommate will be finishing up at George Washington. I do not know what the future will bring with that but at least we can celebrate a job well done. My cousin is also graduating high school. I remember when I graduated in 2000 and her graduation in 2009 seemed so far off. It has been great to see her grow up and move on to adulthood (supposedly). I am also going to my fifth reunion from Brandeis which is an exciting milestone. All of this in addition to the campaign (and that important thing called work) will keep me busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment