Tuesday, April 21, 2009

47th District Delegates Candidate Forum Tonight

Anyone that lives in Arlington should come to the 47th District Delegates Candidate Forum tonight in Ballston. It is at the NRECA Building at 4301 N. Wilson Blvd in Arlington. It should be a great event to hear all of the candidates in this race present their views on the issue affecting Arlington and Northern Virginia for that matter.

If you cannot make it, I am going to "turn back the clock" a bit to the days when I was an ace reporter and assistant news editor for my college newspaper (among other publications) and will provide a lively and even handed recap of the event on the blog. However, debates are best judged by watching them so hopefully there will be a great turnout.

While this might disappoint some, I do not have the comedic genius to write up a Saturday Night Live sketch off of the event so I will be staying on the serious side and we will just leave that type of thing to Seth Meyers and Company. I am sure they could come up with something.

No comments:

Post a Comment