Sunday, May 17, 2009

Weekend roundup

Sorry for the lack of posts. I had a very busy weekend and I wasn't even a graduate (as I said it was commencement weekend at many colleges and universities). Friday night was the Arlington Jefferson Jackson dinner. I had a great time with all of my great friends from the Miles Grant campaign and Arlington Young Democrats. Check out pictures on my facebook profile-they came out great. The weekend also included doorknocking, a Saturday night party, and a cookout today. I thought the weekend was for resting! Anyway a here is a quick recap of this weekends events.
-Bruins on the golf course, they lost a heartbreaker to Carolina in overtime in game 7. Nice to see them back to winning ways. I hope it sets a foundation

-Rachel Alexandra wins Preakness. She is the first filly (girl) to win in over 75 years

-Obama speaks at Notre Dame graduation, only the hardcore Catholics were upset with this. Most of the Domers were thrilled to have the president speak at their graduation-wake up the echos!!

-Celtics in game 7 tonight vs. Orlando. Go Celtics!

No comments:

Post a Comment