Saturday, February 13, 2010

Hello from Florida

Yes I am a blog dork. I am actually writing while on vacation in Florida. After two attempts to change over my flight due to the second February 10 blizzard I finally got to Sarasota on Friday, this time flying through Fort Myers. The weather is not typical Florida weather, high 50s to low 60s but much warmer than DC and no snow so I really cannot complain. I have had a chance to go to old stomping grounds such as St. Armands Circle (large shopping and restaurant area) as well as Lido Beach. Some of these places really do not change over the years despite all of the other advances we have made. It has been good to see family as well. I will be looking forward to getting back to DC as I have a lot to catch up on.

No comments:

Post a Comment