Sunday, October 18, 2009

Balloon Boy

The top story this week was the balloon boy in Colorado. Originally people thought the boy had floated away in a weather balloon and it turns out he was hiding in his attic. Most of you know all of the details so I will spare you those. Here are my thoughts:

-I think they were looking for some more face time, after all the family used to appear on Wife Swap

-The reports also said they called the local TV station before 911. They also called up NORAD and flights at Denver Airport were delayed too. This is another recipe that they are trying to create a story.

-Local authorities announced that charges would be filed. I did not go to law school so I cannot pinpoint them exactly but we are talking about possibly compromising national security so this cannot be taken lightly

No comments:

Post a Comment