Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Back from conference

I returned from the APPA National Conference yesterday. It was a tiring but rewarding week. I had a chance to meet the members and customers that I communicate with on the telephone every day and they enjoyed getting the chance to meet me as well. I had a chance to see the vendor expo that I help organize every single year. My main goal was checking in the vendors and answering their questions. It was important that I do this since I work on this aspect of the conference from start to finish. At the meeting, a 70th anniversary time capsule was unveiled and a documentary film (produced by two APPA staffers) was premiered. Nothing to newsworthy happened at the event. I also got to enjoy evenings out at restaurants meeting with members and vendors. I am looking forward to next year's conference in Washington, DC. I will get to take people I know to favorite hangouts and other places around the city. See you in Washington in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment