Sunday, December 27, 2009

Holiday season

I had a wonderful holiday back in Massachusetts with my family. Wednesday was my mother's last day of school as she has decided to retire so I visited her there (I actually surprised her) and we went out for a nice dinner after that. Christmas Eve we had our tradition lobster dinner and we had one of my father's cousins over for after dinner drinks/coffee/dessert. Christmas morning we had breakfast with my grandparents, aunt, uncle and cousins followed by seeing extended family in the afternoon. I really value this time of year since this is the only time I see people I know, particularly distant family. I also met a friend of mine (whom I have known for ten years) in Boston for a late lunch. It always seems like the holidays go by too fast but at least they come around every year. There is a lot to look forward to in 2010 anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment