Saturday, November 7, 2009

Family feud

In addition to catching up on stuff, I watched the Ohio State vs. Penn State game which is also known as the family feud as my uncle attended Ohio State and his children (my cousins) attended Penn State. It is one of the few times I get to root for both teams, however I usually lean one way depending on where each team was in the Big Ten/national title race. This year the slight edge went to Ohio State in rooting, as they control their own destiny for the Big Ten title.

I was correct too, they dominated defensively and Terrell Pryor made big plays (and did not make mistakes). They have two games against Iowa, for first place in the Big Ten and then against arch rival Michigan. They play Iowa at home and then Michigan isn't playing at a high level for November. This time of year we that is thrown out the window especially in rivalry games and the trip to the Rose Bowl at stake.

No comments:

Post a Comment