Monday, August 30, 2010

College football season starts Saturday

With this not being the Red Sox year, it gives me all the better reason to look forward to football season. College football season starts Saturday and in my family that is especially exciting as we have Big Ten ties. My cousins went to Penn State and my uncle went to Ohio State. Given how high expectations are for Ohio State (#2 in the nation) I cannot help to start dreaming of the national championship game in January. However there is still a long trip to get there. These days in college football there really aren't any cupcake teams anymore-not to mention the BCS computers. It will be a fun ride and with the way college football is-being the last team standing is especially rewarding. College football 2010-dreaming of the desert!!

No comments:

Post a Comment